01844 351380 or 07984 454751
The Manor House is situated within the Conservation area of Chinnor. It has been owned by the present family since 1890, before that by the Duke of Grafton whose grandfather was a cabinet minister in Lord North’s government.
The village of Chinnor is ideally located being only three miles from the M40 (junction 6) and within only 40 minutes’ drive to Oxford, Marlow, Henley, Eton and Windsor. We have the added benefit of beautiful walks with the Chilterns at our doorstep.
The first floor accommodation is self-contained and includes an inner landing with bathroom off, leading to the double bedroom (with TV/DVD and fridge), leading to a small single bedroom. A further single bedroom could be included and is situated off the main landing area but with access to the bathroom.
For those who play, we have three golf courses within easy striking distance (The Oxfordshire 3miles, Studley Wood 15m and Ellesborough 5m).
A full English or Continental breakfast is provided and, as an optional extra, a two course evening meal and collection from London (Heathrow) airport.